Выбирете ваш язык(Select your language)

четверг, 16 августа 2012 г.

"Diary of a hero." Diary of the first.

I, Darius Frain-merchant from Winterhold who lost his family because of the Dragons. And now I'll tell you my story.

I was just a merchant who lived in Winterhold. But once my family to come upon the problem. My smaller daughter lay in a cold sweat for several days ... Doctors were powerless in this case. But one of them told me that near Helgen is a certain plant is able to cure her, but he warned that the road back distant and difficult! But I have not stopped listening to his words. The next day I hitched up his horse, said goodbye to my family that promised to come back.



P.S. I will spread the diaries of individual parts of a chapter.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий