Выбирете ваш язык(Select your language)

четверг, 16 августа 2012 г.

"Diary of a hero." Diary of the first.(Part 2)

I left Winterhold. At this time was freezing cold, and I had to work very hard ... That first met me I was driving the settlement about two hours. Breathing heavily, I entered the tavern that would intercept bottle hops and wait overnight. Following on the day I learned that my horse got sick and I had to leave her for treatment at the stables ... After that, I realized that my daughter has no chance at life ... I gave up ... But after a while I found the tavern man who promised to transfer me from there to Helga. If I knew how it would end, I would bottom that life with him gone!
And here we are on the way in Helgi when suddenly out of the bushes razdaetsya whistle ... My partner lumbago arrow ... After a split second, I was lying on the ground after a hard subject stunned.
  I woke up in a carriage with strangers. Judging from their appearance they were Nords. One of them, as I later learned was called Lokir-he was a poor man, and the second is Ulfric Petrels - he was Earl. I was told why I'm here. Turns out I was ambushed by Imperials who waiting Stormcloaks. And here we approach Helgen ...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий