Выбирете ваш язык(Select your language)

четверг, 16 августа 2012 г.

"Diary of a hero." Diary of the first.(Part 3)

 I saw General Tullius who spoke with someone. In Lokira became hysterical ... We drove up to the wall and stopped. I guess that will be with us, and this is confirmed. We were led to be executed. The captain, along with his assistant began calling from the list one by one ... When it was all Lokira he ran, but it killed him. I was next. But the mate said that I do not have the list. I'm delighted to be able to save his daughter but it was not there ... The captain was bezposchaden and ordered to lead me to the block. The first soldier died Brothers Storm, you should call me .. But suddenly there was a roar in the sky ... I was brought to the block ... The ax gleamed in my eyes and I knew that today would be the end ... The executioner raised his hand ... I closed my eyes ... Moment ... And I hear somebody falls, it was the executioner. A few seconds later I realized that he had fallen for a reason. On the tower sat a huge dragon. Scales had a black and blood red eyes. And then my lifts Ulfric who rode with me in the wagon. "Come quickly! Another chance we will not have": - he said. Without thinking I ran after him. We ran to the tower went up ... to ladder above, but the passage below was littered with stones. The only chance of escape was to jump on burnt house, which I did ... After I got off at home I was told to flee to the fortress, "Helgen", which I soon did. After that, I thought the strange case of my life changed drastically. Having escaped from Helge I had to re-live ...




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий