Выбирете ваш язык(Select your language)

четверг, 16 августа 2012 г.

"Diary of a hero." Diary of the first.(Part 4)(Mayby Final)

The rest of the year I spent in search of work. I managed to save a little money. I lived in Vaytran, near Rivervud. My house was not big, but cozy. In the city I had a reputation as a good merchant. This product differed very quickly that I was very pleased. But one quiet night, all the guards of the city began to run excitedly through the streets. I decided to ask one of them what had happened and he replied: "The dragon attacked Winterhold sent here and burning everything in its path!". From the shock, I fell to the ground like a log ... I could not believe ... I could not understand why my city ... I realized it's all over ... But, but I must take revenge! I shouted. The dragon should fall from my hand! I went into the house got out of the trunk his best armor and weapons and joined the volunteers to defend the town. The dragon flew to Vaytran after 8 hours. Guards beat the bells ... Everyone was thinking, "This is our death." But nobody did not give up! And when he flew to the city, he stopped and began to float in the air ... He began to speak in human language: "I'm looking for one person, he shall die Or die the whole city!". Hearing this Earl Vaytran asked him what he seeks. That it then and said: "I am looking for someone from the Helga refugee." All at once turned and looked at me, dressed in armor of a warrior. "It's him!". Suddenly there was someone's voice from the crowd. I already do not care how I die and when. Families I have not had the meaning of life lost. I unbuttoned helmet, took it off put it together with a shield and sword on the ground and walked to the gates of the city ...


The remaining diaries were burned. Because Darius took them along with him in the bag ... And still no one knows what happened to him.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий